Pages

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! Thanks for stopping by my crafty little spot on the web. While I was sitting here pondering what I should share with you on this first post, it came to me... 
Here are my newest embroidery projects. They are completely customizable and are available for order in my Etsy Shop 


Candy Cane holder ornaments. Just add a candy cane and use the crook of the cane to hang it!

Sports team decorative toilet paper rolls. Comes wrapped in clear cellephane with coordinating ribbons.

Holiday decorative toilet paper rolls. Comes wrapped in clear cellophane with coordinating ribbons.

Comical decorative toilet paper rolls. Comes wrapped in clear cellophane with coordinating ribbons.

As you can see, the toilet paper rolls above are cute and perfect for any occasion or to just personalize your own bathroom. I can add just about anything you wish to them. 
Some ideas are: Mr. & Mrs., His, Hers, Guests, Happy Birthday, Happy 1st "paper" anniversary, fleur de lis,  kids characters, ect.

Thanks for stopping by! Come back often as I will be posting about twice a week to showcase new items, projects in progress, and just the happenings around my home studio. Until then, Kimmi

0 comments:

Post a Comment