Pages

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas is over already???

I just really can't believe that the holiday season is almost coming to a close and that it's almost 2014! It doesn't feel like Christmas should be over already but sadly, it is :(

I kept myself super-busy right up until Christmas morning finishing gifts and orders for others. Now that it's over, I find myself sitting here with a million different projects I want to do, but can't figure out which to do first...

These are a few, very few of the gifts I made and gave (not pictured are the guys Saints knit caps and gals monogrammed sweatshirts)




There are lots of great things coming to Sew Sweet Crafts blogs and Sew Sweet By Kimmi etsy shop in the next few weeks. I have a brand new larger machine, tons of new fabric, and thousands of new designs and projects! Be sure to stop by often and see what's new.

Many blessings to you for a Happy New Year,
Happy Stitchin',
Kimmi

0 comments:

Post a Comment