Pages

Monday, December 30, 2013

Loving my new machine!

It's almost New Year's Eve!!!  

How will I celebrate? By spending all day at my machine. For the last two weeks I haven't been very productive. I only turned out 1 simple mug rug today :(

I am wanting to learn to digitize and make my own designs to sell in my Etsy shop, but I need to purchase software first. I think I have made up my mind and will go with Sew What Pro. Although I have Embrilliance Essentials for editing, Embrilliance Enthusiast is needed for digitizing and it's rather expensive. I will try SWP for now, and if I do well with digitizing, I will purchase Enthusiast later.

Of course, I will post my first design here, maybe even for free. 

Happy New Year,
Happy stitichin'
Kimmi

www.sewsweetbykimmi.etsy.com  SHOP, Browse, LOVE

0 comments:

Post a Comment